Looking for something irresistible to serve your Valentine this year? Get creative and try our top 3 love inspired gin-based cocktails this February!
- 60ml London Dry Gin ( we recommend 6 o clock gin)
- Dry Vermouth or Sweet Vermouth ( Dry is slightly more bitter, sweet is, well…sweeter!)
- Orange peel, cherries for garnish
It’s important to use a good quality gin for a martini. The amount of Vermouth you use is your personal preference. The more you use, the stronger the herbal taste will be.
Just stir the two together and garnish to your hearts delight!
- 30ml Foxdenton Raspberry Gin
- Fresh raspberries
- Pour 30ml of raspberry gin into the bottom of a champagne flute.
- Fill up with prosecco
- Pop in a couple of fresh raspberries to give it that extra fresh taste
Our Tickled Pink cocktail is a cheeky twist on a classic G&T. The mix of strawberry and angostura bitters really tantalises your taste buds.
- Fill a balloon glass with plenty of ice
- Pour in a generous measure of Puerto de Indias Strawberry gin
- Add in a 200ml bottle of Fever Tree Aromatic Tonic
- Cut halfway through a couple of strawberries and place on the edge of the glass to garnish
- Pop in a couple of coloured paper straws and enjoy!